Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

RESILIENCE IN BUSINESS

LO > Define resilience and demonstrate understanding + resilience in business blog.

My favourite photo shared with us about resilience.
For the past two lessons in Health we have been working towards defining and demonstrating our understanding of resilience. I think this was an easy task to do but I still learned a few things.

learnt...
- More about why resilience is essential in situations such as business: it is important because businesses are susceptible to change and if you have the right understanding of how to adapt quickly, it really puts you in the right mindset to continue being successful.

- Developed my understanding of resilience and examples of resilience. Resilience means to have the ability to consistently keep doing your best no matter how difficult a task may be; it also means to have the ability to bounce back and recover quickly from a difficult situation that you struggled with to continue doing your best. 

- Started to learn more about some interpersonal skills (resilience) we need to be successful in our business and enterprise topic. 

My favourite saying connected to resilience is..
"Bounce back." This is because it reminds me that no matter how hard times get, you can always bounce back and get back on track. This phrase really motivates me cause I can relate to it.

It was difficult to understand information about...
We were showed a video which explained how to be more resilient through some little mouse people trying to find new cheese in a maze. I felt as if I had to read between the lines at some parts to really understand what was going on, but at the end I was confident with what the video had showed me and I was able to try and use it in real life. 

It taught me... 
Some examples on how to be more resilient in everyday situations, including 'adapt to change quickly,' and 'get ready for change'. 

How did you relate to the video Who Moved my Cheese?
I related to it because all humans, including myself, go through tough times and it's easy to avoid finding a solution when things change rather than adapting to it and being resilient. 

During the Business and Enterprise Kete I will be able to...
Adapt quickly to change when it happens, make the right decisions on what to do when things change, and overall be more resilient in my business operation, while at the same time be able to enjoy change and monitor it appropriately.



2 comments:

  1. This is a great report! You have obviously learnt so much in the past 3 lessons. What has been your favorite part of this topic so far? The video maybe? Or learning about resilience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie, like always you have impressed me with your bog post. I like how you go very in depth with your work.The video was pretty weird aye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.