Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

AM I AN INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT? 🤔

Today I was given the task to participate in a quiz to learn whether I am more of an extrovert or introvert. This is something I've debated with friends for ages because I always felt like I was an introvert that could be extroverted at some times. 

The questions asked about social events, friendships, and even your favourite kind of TV show and colour. Throughout the quiz I kind of guessed that I would be more of an introvert judging by the way I was answering the questions.

Here are my results:

















I was okay with my results, and it was fun getting to know a little more about me. The link to the quiz is here so if you want to try it for yourself you can!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.