Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

PROBLEM SOLVING IN BUSINESS

Today in health we have been working towards the completion of some Google slides as we learn about problem solving in businesses.

I learned... different techniques on how to problem solve in business with others (joint problem solving.

The red thoughts are negative thoughts,
the yellow thoughts are challenges,
and the green are positive.






When discussing thought challenges what did you learn about yourself?
When I think, I believe I often react negatively. I learned ways to cope with this - using a question such as 'What is a positive thought I can have?' as a thought challenge to try and think more positively. 

During the Business and Enterprise Kete I will be able to face challenges by... using small steps to overcome problems I have with other people (joint problem solving).
Noticing whether my thoughts are red or green and challenging them with a yellow question thought.

When 2 or more of my group members are challenged during the Business and Enterprise Kete we can using the coping steps by...
1. Stating what you both want.
2. Explaining negative consequences for both of them. 
3. Negotiating for a win-win situation for both of you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.