Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Google Slides Pixel Art


Today in our Cybersmart lesson we learned about how to use Google Slides. At the end we even got to create our own pixel art. Here's a tutorial on how to do it. 

Next, I pressed the Ctrl key, highlighted all the columns I wanted to resize, right clicked and click "Resize columns". The pixel size I was used was '23'. 
I then used the 'fill tool' and used a reference to create my design. It took about five minutes, and I'm really proud of it. Here's a full screenshot of how to make your Google Sheet Pixel Art.


First off, create a new Google Sheet.
Next, press 'Ctrl' and click on the top column to select it. 
 Drag your cursor across the top columns to highlight the area you want to resize.
 Rightclick and press 'resize selected columns'. 
 To get the best result, put your column width at 23 instead of the default 100. 
There you have it! Simply use the fill tool on the tool bar to create your design. There are endless possibilities with this so have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.