Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

WEATHER WITH YOU 🌧🔆

Weather With You (Creative Writing)

There, in the chapel, stands a girl by the window.
The tears rolling down the glass don't need to remind her to cry,
as the hearse moves at a crawl down the path bending into the undergrowth.
She steps away from the window, hearing footsteps. God forbid it be her brother.
"Please. Don't cry." the voice pops into her head.
"Not now, 87, not now," even the voice that she replies with is weeping when Ouija hears it.
"It's me. Your special friend."
"Go away. I don't want you."
"He's in heaven now."
"Heaven's not real. You'd be there."
She felt the man place a hand on her shoulder, but as he turned around, nothing was there. Her vision became blurry with a wave of a hand. The man; nothing but a dark silhouette, stood in the chapel. The girl's hands dug deeper inside her pockets.
"You're right." Ouija stated.
"I'm in hell. I am a slave to Lucifer. Now please, don't choose to not believe me when I say heaven is real. Your Dad is at peace now.
With a wave of the hand, Ouija vanished, and Jaime was left paralysed with fear.
She'd forgotten to take her anti psychotic this morning.

Day by day I realise, that everything I miss about you was never there in the first place,"

- Rupi Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.