Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

MUSIC: MILD ORANGE 🍊🎵



My music artist of choice is Blue Orange because they are one of my favourite music groups.


What am I learning?
I am learning the background of New Zealand music artists to celebrate Matariki and our country's culture.

How does this show my learning?
Although it is a small group, I am expanding my knowledge on music from my own country, because I don't tend to listen to it normally.

What am I wondering?
What challenges did Mild Orange face in forming the band we know today, and how on Earth did they get their single mastered by a German record producer?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaime I really like your blog about NZ Artist it pretty awesome I hope you keep up your work keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.