Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Orana Park Thank You Letter!


Hornby High School
180 Waterloo Rd
Hornby
Christchurch 8042

17.07.17
Hornby High School Year ⅞ Visit

Dear staff at Orana Wildlife Park,

I am writing today to express my thankful and gratitude, for the incredible experience I had last Monday, at the park.

We all had a massively entertaining time walking (or, in my case, hobbling) around the park, learning many, fascinating new things on the journey.
Some things I learned included the lifestyles of many animals there, such as the giraffes, gorillas, tigers and lions, plus many more. I learnt how cheetahs don’t roar, but whistle, and the adorable white tigers are in fact, not a separate breed from ordinary, orange and black striped tigers.

It definitely surprised me to see how many animals in the world are endangered! Getting the opportunity to see what the park is doing to help the animals is really inspiring.

My favourite part of the park was definitely either seeing the white tigers, as they were so beautifully majestic, or the gorillas, as they were hilarious to watch. I never wanted to leave!
Once again, I am very thankful for the experience I got the opportunity to receive. Orana Wildlife Park was an incredibly inspiring, massively enjoyable place that I am looking forward to visit again!

Sending thanks,

Jaime Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.