Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

My Goals for Hauora!


My Goals For Hauora

This term we have started a new Kete. It is the study of Maori philosophy, named Hauora. This revolves around four dimensions, or walls,named Taha Tinana (physical wellbeing) Taha Hinengaro (mental wellbeing) Taha Wairua (spiritual wellbeing) and Taha Whanau (social wellbeing). 
We were given the task to write four goals to try and achieve by the end of the Kete, one for each of the dimensions. Our goals had to be specific to what I willed to achieve, measurable, attainable and realistic, relevant to my current life, and time-suitable. 

These are the goals I have created.

This is my goal for my Taha Tinana, as it is related to my physical and sport wellbeing. I have decided to improve my overall basketball skills by the end of the Kete. I believe my goal has reached all of the requirements needed.

This is my goal for the Taha Hinengaro dimension, as it relates to my mental health. I have chosen to attend a support group once a week for the rest of the Kete. This goal, I believe, has reached the requirements.

This is my goal for my Taha Whanau dimension, as it relates to my relationship with my little sister. I believe this goal relates to the dimension well and meets the requirements.

This is my final goal for the Taha Wairua dimension. This is based around my personal identity as an artist. I have chosen to reactivate my old art accounts and post work, to reastablish my online identity as an artist. I believe this goal
has met the requirements.

These have been my goals for this term's Kete. I hope you enjoyed reading them and you have been inspired to create and write your own. Feel free to leave your feedback in the comments below, I love receiving them! 

5 comments:

  1. These are great goals Jaime! I look forward to watching your progress on these goals over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice goals Jaime! These goals are very realistic, and I know that you can achieve them! How have you been doing with these goals so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora koutou, Trisha.
      To answer your question, I have been making decent progress on my goals! It has been rather difficult though, however that is to be expected! How are you doing on your own goals?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply! Having a little bit of difficulty in your goals is good. It will challenge you! As for me and my goals, I am doing well. As expected I have not achieved it all, but I am definitely getting there!

      Delete
    3. Of course! That is to be expected. Good luck on achieving them!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.