Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

ą̵̖̲̋͊l̸̞͎̙̭͕̖̮̺̓̑̓̓͊̂̍̈́͛l̵̖̼̖̲̋͗́̔̽́̾͑ ̷̢̻̭͎͕̥̞̇̓̿̂̑̈́̍̒p̷͔̈́̃́̿̔̎r̶̢̞̮̳̣͖͆͋͛̍̇̄̏̋̈́͘͜ͅą̶̡͇̹̤̻̣̹̂͌̈́̐̄͋̇̕͝i̶̺͑͆̈́͆́̌̚͜ŝ̶̘͓̩̱̓̃̈́̔͊͛è̶̛̪̼̤̉́͛̀̍͘ͅ ̷̨̼̹̰͚̅̈́͐̊̕s̶̅̈́̾̾͂̋̍͠ͅt̷̓͆̊̓̕͜.̴̡̝̟͓̮̯̩̉̇̃͒ ̸̣̻͚̳͔̠͔̔͌͋̽̅̒̔̚͠ͅe̴̬͎̪̋̃̄͊͊̂͛͝l̵̝̫͓̻̻̝͈̈́̏͠m̷̡̛̗͇͔̈́̉́̿̐͠o̶̤͚̰̖̥̾͜

In social studies we have been studying technology and change, and we learned how they used stone tools to advance up the food chain. 
all praise st. elmo
However we also learned about the art they made using their hands, fingers, and sometimes sticks. They didn't have the kinds of paint and mediums we have today, so instead they made dull colours using dyes and dirt from the Earth itself. To learn more about this topic hands-on we got to do cave art-inspired painting on the wall. 
We used similar colours that early humans also used: a colour palette mainly consisting of black, earthy red, orange, yellow. Note that we used paints instead of actual dirt and dyes, although we didn't have brushes and used our hands, fingers, and sticks to make our paintings. 

Here is my painting. It is inspired by the flaming Elmo meme, which is personally one of my favourite memes. I chose this because I think I could really replicate and portray the emotion that this meme represents through the use of red, orange and yellow. I must admit I did cheat and use black and white for the eyes but I'm really proud of my creation.


Yes I used my webcam to take a photo of the photo on my phone

The only true god is St.Elmo. All other gods are false. SACRIFICE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.