Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

FLOOR HOCKEY (recap) 🏑

1. On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the previous lesson. 1 being not at all, 10 being the whole time. 2. Why did you rate yourself the way you did?
I actually wasn't participating in PE yesterday because of an injury I sustained on Saturday at my netball game. So I'd give myself a 1, but based on my work in previous PE lessons I'd give myself a 6: I haven't been doing it to the best of my ability and I feel like I need to change that, so from now on I'm actually going to try my best in PE. 

3. What do you think you have done well in PE? 
There have been certain things that I've attempted to try my best at, like football and netball because they're sports I know well. However I need to work on getting out of my comfort zone. 


4. What skills did you use to accomplish passing and dribbling?
While I was watching I observed that the best players kept their stick by the puck (or in our case, a ball) while they were dribbling instead of whacking it in front of them. 

5. What do you need to improve upon for next time?
We're doing floor hockey for the rest of the lesson and I'm honestly going to try my best in all of my games. I'm going to focus on keeping my stick near the puck and staying in control of the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.