Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

HORNBY IS HAVING A LOGO COMPETITION!



Hornby is having a logo competition! Thanks to the Hornby Resident's Association and the student council, we have partnered up to hold a competition looking for a logo for our small but beautiful town. Hornby High School students of all year levels are eligible to enter 1-2 entries each up until Friday November 2nd, either digitally or on A3 paper. The winner will be announced December 3rd, that is, after a lengthy judging process including opinions from Hornby High School principal Mr Sutton. Jakita and I were in charge of creating a fun, short video to advertise it. I've never really made a video before so I volunteered to do it to challenge myself. We ended up actually making a really good video that I'm proud of, using Powtoon (the OG videomaker back at South Hornby!)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.