Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

DRAGONHEART CHALLENGE CHARTS 🎥


What am I learning?
I am learning to understand how characters are developed in a film like Dragonheart. 

How does this show my learning?
Obstacles that characters face are crucial in films to develop not only the plot, but the character themselves. By completing these challenge charts I am showing I understand what specific challenges specific characters faced and how that helped to develop themselves as a character.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
(This hardly related but oh well) Did the writers ever write an alternative ending to the film Dragonheart? If so, I'd like to see it. I feel like it was unfair that Draco had to die and there could have been some other way to avoid that. It was almost if the ending was rushed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.