Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

TAHA WAIRUA 💕

Since health has started for 2019, we have been working towards the completion of some activities focusing on Taha Wairua (our spiritual wellbeing). 


Spiritual well being is not just about religion, which is what most people think. Spiritual wellbeing is also about what you believe in and what you don't believe in: your personal opinions that contribute to your identity and wellbeing. It also extends to your personal goals and achievements. This unit has only extended my knowledge on what I already know about taha wairua.


BELIEF- “Trust, faith or confidence in someone or something”. Acceptance that something is true.

VALUES- what you believe to be right and important.
One activity I liked in particular was doing a 'Barrett Values Test'. This test was able to tell me more about my personality and what kind of person I am based on the values I personally chose were important to me. 








The values to the right are what I chose are most important to me, and what I feel I identify with. The most significant, however, are achievement and personal image, and from there I continued on.







My next steps are to work on the other three dimensions of Hauora and extend my knowledge further on these topics. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! You have followed all instructions and provided detailed answers. It was really interesting to read about the values and how you personally relate to them. Keep being who you are, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.