Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

PERFORMING ARTS MEGA BLOG (updated weekly)


1. Who are you performing with?
I am performing with my friends Nadia and Samantha. Check out their school blogs at: http://hhsnadiao.blogspot.com and hhssamanthar.blogspot.com


2. Which type of performing art are you performing?

We decided on performing 'musical theatre'. On the assessment task sheet musical theatre must include dialogue and a song.

3. What song/theme are you performing and why?

After some planning and some singing, we decided on Candy Store from the musical Heathers. Visit the original video that we have been inspired by below! We picked this because it's personally one of Nadia and Sam's favourite musicals movies and after listening to it, I loved the soundtrack so much too. 


4. What are we starting with first?
I am of course going to listen to and learn the lyrics  before we begin practising. I'm actually the only one in the trio that doesn't know all of the lyrics because I hadn't seen it before this... lucky me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.