Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

I Just Can't Wait To Be King! | Festival of The Arts 2017

The performance is nearing closer and closer as this is our last week to rehearse! With the final performance this Thursday, we worked in the auditorium today to work out our cues, sound, and of course, practise!

I have been working hard on my Zulu call and Circle of Life duet with Faith. It has proven difficult to find the right key, so I have to sing purposely low to achieve it. My next steps are to be more confident be able to heard over the backing track. However, there are microphones on the night so I'm hoping that will work out fine. 

As a team, we are working on our bows at the end, cues, and overall performance. I think we need to focus on slowing down, because speeding up and being nervous is a common thing to happen during rehearsals. 
Here are some photos from today's rehearsal!





1 comment:

  1. Jamie! Wow! I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. You can tell you are really enjoying the musical. I like your research on Rafiki, you have really shown your understanding of your character. Cant wait to see a picture of you in your Rafiki costume!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.