Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Term 1 Art Assessment 2017

A pencil sketch of Captain America from the very beginning; when we were first introduced to the form of comics and superheroes.
A second Flash superhero inspired pencil sketch, in a different position rather than standing.

First draft painting - small landscape, the final artwork involved many minor changes.

Painted landscape - based on Lake Ellesmere. The superhero is to be painted on. I gave this an excelled so far but I am looking to complete it in the future.



Note: There had been two other pencil sketches but they were lost; although they were mostly experimental. 

I learned lots of things from this term of art. Noticeably, my shading has improved because of the new techniques I was taught early on. I also believe my painting skill has increased; I included many new textures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.