Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

High Impact Kete #7: Pull


Pull


Pull is a force that motions backwards towards the origin. For example, if you were to take an apple off a table from in front of you, and took it backwards towards yourself, you would be demonstrating pull.


Above is a video I made of me pulling something. I am pulling the Starbucks cup away from where it was sitting on the desk. 

Some examples of pull being used in everyday life include:

- If you take something off your desk, table, or bench. You are pulling the object away.

- If you play tug of war. You are pulling on one side of the rope. 


1 comment:

  1. Another great definition and unfortunately another video that I couldn't open. However even with the "still" picture I am able to understand what you are getting at.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.