Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

My Uru Manuka Logo Design Entry!

The Uru Manuka cluster based in Hornby, Christchurch, including my own school, Hornby High, is looking for a new logo. 
As I enjoy art and designing in my own time, I thought, why not? Here is my own entry for the logo competition.

The flower seen on top is a symbol of New Zealand nature - it is a flower native to our own country and is found in Christchurch. 

The Uru Manuka is the name of the organisation, along with it's slogan, 'Inspiring Futures'. I made sure my logo was still recognizable with different colours, when it's small or enlarged, and looks simple. I ensured my design has no copyright (filtering images for reuse) and reverse image searching on Google to look for similar looking results if there were any.

I am really proud of my logo design and can't wait to enter it in the competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.